Why are we in line for this ride?

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Drunken Cheerleader Book Review

I just realized I never shared what I thought of "Every Drunken Cheerleader... Why Not Me?"

Fist, the title, rocks! It is something I have said over the years, minus the cheerleader part, to friends who were trying to get pregnant "just get drunk and screw like a teenager, works for them!". But, when it came my time, that advice doesn't really help, at all.

Back to the book...

This book is straight from the heart, reads as if I wrote it myself. If you are just starting out on your journey of being infertile, get this book. If you are knee-deep into it, the book will remind you of where you came from but may not provide much help for the future.

The book provides a chance to realize you are not alone and in the end, some hope. It was a quick read and a great book to share with your spouse as well.

There you go, I recommend you buy it, read it, share it and tell your friends about it. You never know if one of them is going through infertility and could use a resource that won't tell them to "just relax" each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment