Why are we in line for this ride?

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Taking a break from...

The baby-focused websites. They have been great over the past year, educating me on things I never would have known. However, with no success, no IVF starting anytime soon, I believe I just need to cut the noise out.

I love hearing other people getting their BFP's and watching what others are going through, but for now, I need a break.

I can't get my HSG done until February due to traveling over the one day this month I could go. We aren't going to do IVF in March, so the next time we could do it through our clinic would be June, so why not take a break. My body is like clockwork, I know when I ovulate, so why not just chill out, enjoy the winter and look forward to June.

Another reason is because I am starting to feel down about not being pregnant. I am hoping by removing the constant, daily reminder (thanks to the daily digest I receive) that I am not pregnant, that I will be able to gain some sanity and perspective on the whole thing.

Don't get me wrong, we will still be trying and hoping for a little peanut to stick, but it is time to take a deep breath and see what life has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment