Why are we in line for this ride?

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Short but sweet

Well, we are still in line for this ride. Last month was a bust and we are back to the prime time this month. I had planned to do the laparoscopic surgery in March but now I am reconsidering that thought. So many things can go wrong if they end up removing my tubes that I fear that if it does, I will have no options then to be pregnant. Ahhh, who would have thought these would be decisions we would be faced with just a few years ago. Not me! Next up, resolutions I hope I can keep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the reconsidering surgery part... I always thought for SURE I would do it if my first IVF didn't work, but now I'm wavering. What my doctor and I have decided on is that we're going to go through all the stims and egg retrieval before I do surgery, with the hopes of freezing a few embryos and doing a FET after the surgery. That way, if surgery does go wrong, I have a backup plan. I hope everything works out for you and the right decision comes to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We had planned that with the 1 frozen egg we did get from our first IVF but we decided to use it. Unfortunately we don't have IVF covered in insurance so we are out of pocket, luckily cheaper than most since we can go through a military hospital. Good luck in your journey!

    ReplyDelete